- The problem with society worldwide is that we all taught from the time we are children to utilize chemicals to treat disease. From the time we are cinscious,we are told to “see your doctor”. We are told this thousands of times every year and that gets repeated for every year of one’s life until they die. Same goes with “take this meditation or pill” for this condition ot that condition. Get yourself a blue pill, get this immunization and so on.
- It never ends: one cannot read a magazine, turn on a TV or a radio and not be subjected to this constant form of message reinforcemnt[…] The propaganda persists from cradle to grave.
- So that being said, such programming is what someone new brings to the discussion whn they are inquring about frequency althernatives. They will often filter what is being said through prior experience and the subconscious meme of “health come from chemicals”. There are many other methods such as Chiropractic, Acupuncture, and many different forms of body energy therapies.
- The use of frequency instruments has been around for well over a century. We just don’t tend to think of these instruments as frequency devices. Devices like electrocauterization inits and electric scalpels arefrequency instruments. Pulsed short wave diathermy used for deep tissue heating, TENS units, ultra sonund units, Bio feedback devices, Micro Current devices, Bone Growth Stimulators and Lasers, are all frequency devices.
- There are many other devices in common usage that depend upon taht use of frequencies. Those frequencies often are specific to that production of a desired physiological effect, So the use of frequencies is nothing new, and are in use every minute of every day worldwide helping people.
Disclaimer: We look forward to helping you on your wellness journey. Medical services are available to clients of Body Is Your Temple, LLC are provided by an independently owned physician practice. Please note that a number of our services and products are not evaluated and/or approved by the FDA and those services and products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
*Testimonials reflect individual experiences of real customers, are applicable solely to the individual depicted, and are not necessarily representative of all who use Body Is Your Temple, LLC products and services. Results do vary and are unique to each individual. Customers providing testimonials are gifted free services for their time. Testimonials are not intended to make claims that these products can be used to diagnose treat, cure, mitigate or prevent any disease. Medical services available to clients of Body Is Your Temple, LLC are provided by an independently owned physician practice.
This needs to be at the bottom of the Body Subpages.